For meetups and all types of social mixers
The Best 7 Layer Bean Dip Recipe!
Servings: 10 servings (roughly)
Ready in: 20 minutes
- 1 (16 oz) can Rosarita Traditional Refried Beans
- 1 (10 oz) can Rotel Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, drained (use Mild if you don’t like much heat)
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 3/4 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder, divided
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 3 medium avocados, peeled and cored (Hass are preferred)
- 1 1/2 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 12 oz . sour cream
- 1/2 (6 oz can) black olives, sliced
- 2 small Roma tomatoes, diced
- 1 3/4 cups finely shredded cheddar and Monterey jack cheese blend
- 1/3 cup sliced green onions
In a medium mixing bowl stir together refried beans, canned tomatoes, chili powder, cumin, 1/4 tsp garlic powder and season with salt and pepper to taste (about 1/2 tsp salt/ 1/4 tsp pepper). Spread mixture into an even layer in 7 by 11-inch baking dish.
Mash avocado with lime juice. Mix in cilantro and season with remaining 1/4 tsp garlic powder and salt to taste. Spread into an even layer over the bean layer in baking dish, then spread sour cream over avocado layer.
Sprinkle with cheese, black olives over sour cream layer then top with tomatoes and green onions.
Serve with tortillas chips. Dip can be made a day in advance, just cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Recipe source: Cooking Classy
7 Layer Dip
Amount Per Serving
Calories 283 Calories from Fat 198
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 9g56%
Vitamin A 895IU18%
Vitamin C 12mg15%
6 thoughts on “The Perfect “7 Layer Dip””
Looks yum!! I don’t love refried beans but I’m going to layer up the rest just like that!!
Hi Marie! Thank you for stopping by. Removing the refined beans and relaxing with another favorite will not doubt still be yummy. The creativity is unlimited. Black beans is a tasty substitute for me. A sincere apology for the missing information that is now available with video. Enjoy!
HELP THE HOMELESS WITH 100% OF YOUR DONATION —>
There is a real human touch here. Let us pray on the opening of morning hearts. May God help and strengthen us!
A tasty beautiful Siring bouquet!🍃🍽💞💐🌹Thank you for visiting and complementing.
Comments are closed.