for 2 servings
- 2 cups strong black coffee, cooled
- 1 ½ cups sweetened cream
- 3 oz irish whiskey
- 1 bar chocolate, melted
- Pour coffee into ice molds and freeze.
- Pour sweetened cream into ice molds and freeze.
- Whip the remaining sweetened cream and set aside.
- Take 4 cubes of frozen coffee and place in a blender, add 1.5 oz whiskey and blend until foamy.
- Add 2 cubes of frozen sweetened cream and 1 tablespoon of chocolate, blend.
- Top with whip cream and drizzle with more chocolate. Enjoy!
15 thoughts on “ “Frozen Irish Coffee” ”
Wow! Wow! Wow! Look ideal for the weekend, delicious! Thank’s for share. I love coffee.
Have a wonderful time!
Oh how nice it is to know which types of coffee you enjoy, especially this particular one. This one is a special occasion as a Friday or Saturday evening for me. Thank you for your seal of approval coming from your romantic stories and dinners. ☀️🍃🌼🍃🌻
Thanks for stopping in Vincenza! Enjoy your day with the best flavorful pie of coffee. ☕️💕☕️💕👍
Comments are closed.