for 2 servings
- 2 cups strong black coffee, cooled
- 1 ½ cups sweetened cream
- 3 oz irish whiskey
- 1 bar chocolate, melted
- Pour coffee into ice molds and freeze.
- Pour sweetened cream into ice molds and freeze.
- Whip the remaining sweetened cream and set aside.
- Take 4 cubes of frozen coffee and place in a blender, add 1.5 oz whiskey and blend until foamy.
- Add 2 cubes of frozen sweetened cream and 1 tablespoon of chocolate, blend.
- Top with whip cream and drizzle with more chocolate. Enjoy!