QUICK, EASY VANILLA ICED LATTE RECIPE
- PREP TIME: 5 MIN
- COOK TIME: 0 MIN
- TOTAL TIME: 5 MIN
- YIELD: SERVES 2 1X
Sip this refreshing and fun frozen vanilla iced latte this summer! It’s the ultimate pick me up and comes together in 2 minutes using a blender! Super simple, super delicious!
- 3 cups ice
- double shot of espresso
- 1 cup whole milk (or favorite milk. vanilla almond milk would be delicious!)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar (maple syrup and honey work too)
- whip cream and chocolate shavings (optional but fun)
- Place the ice, espresso, milk, vanilla, and sweetener in a blender and blend until slushy and combined.
- Pour into your glass.
- Top with whip cream and chocolate.
Place the ice, espresso, milk, vanilla, and sweetener in a blender and blend until slushy and combined.
Pour into your glass.
Top with whip cream and chocolate.
14 thoughts on “The Best Frozen Vanilla Iced Latte”
Great for the summer heat here in Queensland.
Thanks Ally. Please do try this one it. Best regards.
Comments are closed.