This Coconut Kailua Latte is frothy, delicious, and flavorful. Decorate the rim of your glass with some coconut shavings and your ready for an espresso experience.
- 2 ounces Kahlua
- ¾ cup milk
- 2 Tablespoons cream of coconut
- pinch of cinnamon
- 2 Tablespoons of white sugar
- 2 shots of espresso (alternatively you could use ¾ cup coffee but this will effect the texture and strength of the cocktail)
- Place the Kahlua, milk, cream of coconut, cinnamon and sugar into the container of your vitamin blender. Blend on high for a few minutes until hot.( if you don’t own a vitamix, heat the ingredients over the stove until warm, then add to a blender for frothiness.
- Pour into 2 mugs or glasses, and top with an espresso shot. Pour the espresso shot carefully for a beautifully layered Latte.
Meal planner pro