The post here, is an AOC composition. All all subject to copyrights and affiliate resources. Please do not copy or share without attributing AmericaOnCoffee as the source. Thank you!
Originally Posted On
We welcome spring with this super simple ice cube “recipe”… But mainly we just want to show you pretty pictures of ice cubes!
garnished with lime and a cucumber + blueberry + rosemary skewer and edible flowers !
Source: onedrinkaday@hendricksgin and tonic
FRUIT AND HERBAL INFUSED WATER RECIPES
The Courtesy Pinterest
What You’ll Need:
- 1 quart mason jar or pitcher
- Still or sparkling water
- Wooden spoon
*Ingredients for flavor: combination of your choice (listed below).
How To Make Fruit and Herb Infused Water:
1. Gather the ingredients from whichever fruit and herb flavor combination you decide to make (options below.) Feel free to experiment with your own combinations, as well. Watermelon Rosemary, Mint-Cucumber-Lemon, and Tangerine-Fennel-Thyme are all delicious!
2. Put the sliced fruit, and herbs, and/or spices in the bottom of your glass jar or pitcher and lightly squish with a wooden spoon to release the fruit juices for flavor.
3. Fill the jar with still or sparkling water. If you’d like a little extra sweetness after tasting, add a natural sweetener like honey or agave.
4. Drink and enjoy now or leave in the fridge overnight to get the max taste!
*Fruit and Herb Flavor Combinations:
- 1 small lime, sliced
- 1 pint raspberries
- 1/3 cup fresh mint leaves
- Blackberry Sage
- 1 cup blackberries
- 1/4 cup fresh sage leaves
- ½ cup pineapple, cubed
- 1 small orange, sliced
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated ginger
Experiment with your own flavor combinations, too! The possibilities are endless, and getting enough water every day will help you feel more energized, alert, and happy.